Here are the best deals at Raley’s and Bel Air this week!
READ MORE for the list!
London Broil $2.99lb!! This is my favorite sale! Ask the butcher to ground your London Broil 2x for some FRESH GROUND BEEF! Then when you cook this there is hardly any fat! When you make burgers with this meat, they actually stay the same size you make them!
Raley’s Sliced bacon $4.99
- Super Sweet White Corn $.50 each
- Spring Onions $.69 per bunch
- Organic Beets $1.50 per bunch
- Jumbo Artichokes $2
- Assorted Berries -Buy one get one free
- Tomatoes on the Vine $1.99lb
Hormel Natural Choice Lunchmeat and Chicken Strips $3
Print $1 off 2 Hormel Natural Choice Products
Snikiddy Eat Your Vegetables Chips $2 (These are SO good!)
Print $.75 off from Snikiddy.com
or check your printables for $.75 off awhile back (I had some so it may have been from the beginning of the month)
Bertolli Pasta Sauce $1.99 +5 extra points
Blue Diamond Almond Milk 32oz $1.50
Eggo Waffles $2
Capri Sun $2
Kool-Aid Jammers $2
Pasta and Rice A Roni $1
24pk Crystal Geyser $3.49
Tillamook Shredded Cheese 8oz $2.50
Peets Coffee $7.99
Simply Juice $3
Honest Tea $1~Buy 10 get 5 Free
Look for $1 off 4 Hangtags on these, makes for a better deal!
$5 Monday Deals
- 12 Inch Top-It Pizza
- 30 ct Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 5lb Bag of Texas Sweet Onions
- Succulent Plants in Pot
- Foster Farms Frozen Chicken and Meatbalss
- Cheerios Twin Pack -Print $.50 off Yellow Box Cheerios=$4.50 each
- Tropican Pure Premium Orange Juice 89oz
- Alka Seltzer Plus 20-24ct -Use $2 off Alka Seltzer from 3/17 SS=$3 each
- Top Care Allergy 30 ct
Anyone see anything else great?
Leave a comment!
Check for new coupons before you shop!