Here are the best deals at Raley’s and Bel Air this week!
Make sure you Accept the offer on your Something Extra Account to get DOUBLE POINTS Friday-Sunday!
READ MORE for the list!
- Boneless Pork Roast $1.69lb
- Tri-Tip Untrimmed $2.99lb
** These will be in VERY large bags and cost $40-$60. However, the meat department will charge you for the whole thing, but they will divide up your tri-tip for you however you like it. I usually get 2 rosts cut out of it, and the rest sliced for sandwiches in 2lb packages. I also have them add some of the rubs and marinades as well. Then I just label and put them in the freezer for individual meals. This is a great price for tri-tip if you can buy a lot now. They will also cut the fat off and leave it on the side for you to throw away later.
- Tomatoes on the Vine $1.49lb
- Berries-Buy One Get One Free
- Russett Potatoes $.50lb
- Red, Yellow, Orange Bell Peppers $.99 each
- 4lb Bag Navel Oranges $2.49 each
- Fuji, Gala, Granny Smith Apples $1.49lb
Kelloggs Pop Tarts 12ct, Fruit Snacks, and Cereal $1.99 each when you buy 4 or more
Print $1 off 3 Kelloggs Cereals (Coupons.com)
Print $1 off 2 Kelloggs Fruit Snacks
Print $.50 off Apple Jacks (Kelloggs.com)
=$1.66 each ~Great price for Pop Tarts!!
Jif Peanut Butter and Smucker’s Jelly $1.99 each when you buy 2 or more (Limit 4)
Jell-0 Refrigerated Pudding 4packs $2 each
Print $.75 off 2 SUGAR FREE Jello Packs
Johnsonvile Chicken Sausage 12oz $3
Use $1 off 2 from 1/20 SS
Nutri Grain Bars $2.50 each
Print $1 off 3 Nutri Grain Bars
Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent $4 each +15 extra points
Use $.75 off 2 from 2/10 SS
$5 Monday Deals
- Shredded Cheese 32oz.
- Wonderful Pistacios 16oz
- Charmin Double Roll 12cct
- Energizer Batteries 8ct AA or AAA, C and D 4ct
- Raw Shrimp 41-50 $5lb~2lb Bag
- Cheesecake 16oz
- 12 Ince Top It -Top-N-Bake Pizza with a FREE Topper! Limit 2