Start the New Year Saving!!
TODAY is the next PantryOverflow Coupon Class!! Thanks to Linda @ Curves Antelope we have a location for a class!!
Date:Saturday- January 12, 2013 Today!!
Location:@Curves in Antelope MAP
Do you want to learn how to REALLY save money every month, stock up on more than enough grocery, household, personal, beauty, make-up, baby items, etc that you won’t have to run to the store all the time, and learn how to stop spending money you don’t have to??
In this class, we will cover the following-
- The Basics of couponing-getting started
- Now What? if you have been to another coupon class, got your coupons, and want to know what is next-this is for you!
- Stockpiling! This is NOT the same as hoarding!! This is learning about using the right sale with the right coupon-to ‘stock’ up so you don’t have to spend money later!
- How I run my house on $300-$400 per month (food, household, baby items, beauty, paper products-ALL NAME BRAND!) for a family of 9.
- The Ins and Outs of shopping at Safeway and Raley’s (stores you may think that are too expensive) and cut your spending sooo much you will think Winco is overpriced!
- Plenty of time for questions and answers to make sure you can leave the class ready to start saving immediately!!!
I will cover lots more and give as much to you as I can in the time that is allowed! If anyone has anything they want me to cover, send an email and I will add that to my class outline!
Because of space, this class is limited to 50 People. To register in advance call Curves 916-722-1400, or email me-Diana@pantryoverflow.com.