Do you want to learn how to REALLY save money every month, stock up on more than enough grocery, household, personal, beauty, make-up, baby items, etc that you won’t have to run to the store all the time, and learn how to stop spending money you don’t have to??
In this class, we will cover the following-
- The Basics of couponing-getting started
- Now What? if you have been to another coupon class, got your coupons, and want to know what is next-this is for you!
- Stockpiling! This is NOT the same as hoarding!! This is learning about using the right sale with the right coupon-to ‘stock’ up so you don’t have to spend money later!
- How I run my house on $300 per month (food, household, baby items, beauty, paper products-ALL NAME BRAND!) for a family of 9
- The Ins and Outs of shopping at Safeway and Raley’s (stores you may think that are too expensive) and cut your spending sooo much you will think Winco is overpriced!
- Plenty of time for questions and answers to make sure you can leave the class ready to start saving immediately!!!
- If you are already a couponer, bring your coupons, scissors and your expertise to help out!
I will cover lots more and give as much to you as I can in the time that is allowed! If anyone has anything they want me to cover, send an email and I will add that to my class outline!
October 25, 2012 Extreme Grocery Savings Class
Place: Family Community Church
6331 Watt Ave, North Highlands
**Enter through side doors!
Cost: only $10
Be ready fro Raffle Prizes and Giveaways!!